Community Strata Managers at Result Property Group Pty Limited are focused on providing prompt and proactive professional management of your Community Association.
Here is a sample of services that our Community Strata Managers provide to your Community Association.
Community Secretarial Duties
Community Strata Managers will act on behalf of your Community Association and provide all necessary secretarial duties to ensure your Community Association and Executive Committee comply with the Community Land Management Act 1989 Community Land Management Regulations 2007, and reduce your workload as Owners within the scheme.
Such duties include:
- Convening of meetings (General / Executive Committee meetings)
- Attendance at meetings
- Preparation of agenda’s and minutes
- General correspondence
Community Treasurer Duties
Result Property Group Pty Limited will manage all financial affairs of your Community Association, with our transparent management style, we will ensure you know the financial position of your Community scheme.
- Budget Management
- Ensuring competitive levies (it’s our mission to save you money)
- Monthly accounts (distributed to the committee)
- Terms deposits (high interest bearing accounts)
- Separate bank accounts (B-Pay / Credit card payments)
Other Community Services we provide to your Community Association include:
- Building defect management
- ‘HOW’ Home Owners Warranty Claims
- Management of remedial works
- Contract reviews
- Investigate ways to reduce your community levies
- Meditation and dispute resolution