Result Property Group Pty Limited (RPG) was established by Zac Marshall and Anthony Kioussis in 2010, starting out with no Strata Management Schemes under management. Due to the fine reputation of its directors it didn’t take long before we were appointed by our first client, a prestige block of 18 in Double Bay. After a few weeks, RPG was employed by another 7 Owners Corporations in Sydney City, Elizabeth Bay, Point Piper, Neutral Bay, Wolli Creek, Menai and Waitara.
Result Property Group is a boutique agency, based in Sydney and specialising in Strata Management, of Residential and Commercial Strata Schemes, Building Management Committees and Community Associations.
We are committed to delivering personal service tailored to the specific needs of our clients building enjoyable and long lasting relationships with our Owners Corporations.
Our staff are licensed Strata Managers and regularly attends training to ensure they are keeping pace with the rapidly evolving legislative changes that affect Strata Management in Sydney and Owners Corporations.
Our internal systems and procedures ensure an accurate and timely flow of information and reporting is always available with strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
If you are looking for a professional Strata Manager or just enquiring as to what your strata manager should be doing for you! Please feel free to call us for an obligation free and confidential discussion.
Strata Managers – Result Property Group
Annual General Meeting
- Prepare and post Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Attend Annual General Meeting
- Distribute Minutes of Annual General Meeting to all Lot Owners
- Deal with all correspondence, voting papers, proxy forms and company nominee forms pertaining to the Annual General Meeting
Executive Committee Meetings
- Prepare and post Notice of Executive Committee Meetings
- Distribute Minutes of each Executive Committee Meeting to the Secretary within 5 Days
- Distribute Minutes of each Executive Committee Meeting to the Executive Committee and or Owners (in Building with 101 Lots) within 7 Days
- Deal with all correspondence and communications regarding Committee Meetings
- Deal with all correspondence to and from the Owners Corporation within 48 hours (where delegation allows)
- Open and maintain bank account
- Manage Administrative and Sinking Funds of the Owners Corporation
- Seek instructions from the Committee regarding Term Deposits and investments and carry out instructions accordingly
- Prepare Quarterly accrued Financial Statements for the Committee (or as required)
- Prepare Year End Financial Statements ready for Audit
- Prepare a draft Administrative Fund Budget for consideration by the Committee
- Conduct daily Bank Reconciliations in accordance with the PSBA
Body Corporate Levies
- Prepare and issue levy notices to all owners in accordance with the minutes of the Annual General Meeting 21 days prior to the due date
- Receipt and bank levies
- Issue 1st, 2nd and 3rd Reminder Notices to recover levies in arrears
- Seek instructions from the Committee regarding debt collection and issue instructions to an appropriate debt collection officer if required (note: debt collection costs in MOST instances are recoverable from the lot owners in arrears)
- Deal with all levy queries and communications with lot owners
- Receive, process and pay invoices and accounts on behalf of the Owners Corporation
- Seek authorisation of invoices where instructed by the Committee are required
- Obtain quotations for the renewal of insurance and forward to the Executive Committee for instruction
- On instruction by the committee pay and renew the insurance (Note that if no instructions are received, Result Property Group Pty Limited is authorised to renew the insurance with the existing insurer)
- Lodge routine insurance claims and monitor the progress of claim
- Deal with all correspondence and communication regarding insurance queries between lot owners and the Owners Corporation
- Lodgement of Workcover Insurance policies (if applicable)
Owners Corporations Records
- Maintain the Owners Corporations Strata Roll
- Make available the books and records for inspection when required